I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 3 September 2019
ePortfolio Maths - Strategy Term 3
This term in maths, I think I did well with multiplying/dividing fractions and rates and ratios because I got the hang of it quickly but still found it challenging.
Next time I would like to improve on multi-step equations because I still don't fully understand how it works.
Emma, you have understood how to multiply and divide fractions. Remember the KCF strategy to assist you. Your next step is to continue to develop this strategy with harder problems.
Emma, you have understood how to multiply and divide fractions. Remember the KCF strategy to assist you. Your next step is to continue to develop this strategy with harder problems.
ReplyDelete