I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Emma, you and Loucee can be very proud of your final result. You stuck to the theme and really turned some heads on the night! I am very proud of the level of perseverance which you showed when things challenged you, you stuck at it and never gave up. Well done to you both!
Emma, you and Loucee can be very proud of your final result. You stuck to the theme and really turned some heads on the night!
ReplyDeleteI am very proud of the level of perseverance which you showed when things challenged you, you stuck at it and never gave up. Well done to you both!