I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 27 May 2018
Writing Sample - Persuasive Speech
I think that I was good at using paragraphs in the draft of the speech, and that my speech was persuasive. Next time I could improve my speech by using more eye contact, and props.
I like the way you have used a variety of sentence starters and strong vocab in this piece of writing. Your next step is to link your paragraphs across all written experiences.
Well done Emma, you spoke clearly and provided some good points in your speech. You used good eye contact and engaged with your audience well. A great speech!
I like the way you have used a variety of sentence starters and strong vocab in this piece of writing.
ReplyDeleteYour next step is to link your paragraphs across all written experiences.
Well done Emma, you spoke clearly and provided some good points in your speech.
ReplyDeleteYou used good eye contact and engaged with your audience well.
A great speech!