Search This Blog

Sunday, 13 May 2018

Crime Scene Writing


Date : 30th April 2018

Time : 1:41 pm

Location : Kaiapoi North School, Tiwai block Creative Cave

Name : Detective NotKitten (not-kidding, get it?)

Earlier on today, I got an urgent call from fellow Detective Kitteh, saying that someone had vandalised the Tiwai Blocks creative cave, and so she said I should investigate more. I entered the Tiwai creative cave from creative cave from the East Tiwai entrance, quite startled at the sight of the break in. As I cautiously walked around, I seemed to notice many things out of place, (of course I did, it was a break in and the classroom hand been turned into a dump), that could soon be turned into evidence later on in the investigations.

While walking around, I was mostly intrigued by the handprints and fingerprints that were sceptically placed, and you can’t forget the 2 muddy shoe prints, 1 being on the floor and the other one being quite peculiar, as it was placed on the desk. As I look closer, I realise that the footprint on the floor is quite small, possibly a womens size 7 or 8, and that the print looked as if it was a converse. As for that, I suspect Mrs McCarthy and she wears converse.

Other things that caught my eye were a sunhat, which I have previously seen resting on Miss Lamond's head, a coin that had traveled from Hong Kong to here, but we have not found out what of the suspects it belongs to, but there were 2 clues that I though were extremely peculiar, and could possibly lead to which of the suspects created the crime, as I think it is a joint case.

Miss T's fish (Snoop and Dogg) had been stolen, along with the fish tank, and i think this was the work of Mr J. We have interviewed him and he is definitely strong enough to lift a whole fish tank filled with water, as he had demonstrated with a table. As for the glass left behind, at closer inspection you can see the glass is curved, not flat, as a fish tanks sides are not likely to be curved.

After looking around more, a cup sat on the bench. The rim of the cup had been stained with pink lipstick, and I have previously seen Miss Bayliss wearing bright pink lipstick, so it could've been here. Next to the cup were 2 sticky notes that were pink. Anyone could've been wearing pink lipstick, and anyone could have pink sticky notes, but I predict it was Miss Bayliss.

This evidence leads me to think this work was a joint case, and for the teachers doing such were Mr J, Miss Lamond, Mrs McCarthy, and Miss Bayliss, and so I think all this because of the evidence given to me, and I hope that soon I can interview these suspects.

1 comment:

  1. I love your detective name, very funny! Great evidence recorded, I am excited to see where investigations take us.

    ReplyDelete