Search This Blog

Monday, 9 April 2018

Photography

Close Up

Long Shot (or wide shot)

Extreme Close Up

Worms Eye View

Birds Eye View

1. What is your favourite photo and why?
I like the close up photos because it makes you wonder about what is on the rest of the honors board.
2. What image worked the best and why?
The extreme close up because it has detail as it is an eye, but next time I would like to switch it round so it looks like a normal eye, not like it was, looking as if it was upside down.
3. Choose a photo and explain why you chose this subject?
I chose the bird eye view because it looks cool with the lights reflecting off the floor, but it hurts my eyes if I look at it for a long amount of time.
4. What is the story behind the images? What feelings/Emotions did you create?
In most photos we felt rushed as we couldn't find the perfect photo.
5. What would you change?
Next time I hope that we will be more on task and not just playing with the basketballs.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Emma! You have reflected well on your images and thought about the feelings you have created. Your close up shot pays attention to detail and shows that you are proud of your school.
    Miss Hurley

    ReplyDelete