Week 9 Reflection
What is something you are proud of or have found interesting in your learning recently?
- Writing, as we are doing video prompts. I really enjoy them because I find it easier to
describe an already made video, rather than coming up with my own piece of writing.
I am also really enjoying Passion Projects, for I am doing Digital Art and spending more
time on my art has helped me with motivation (for art and writing :3)
describe an already made video, rather than coming up with my own piece of writing.
I am also really enjoying Passion Projects, for I am doing Digital Art and spending more
time on my art has helped me with motivation (for art and writing :3)
What is something you need to work on in your learning and why?
- Time management, especially with writing
Our TÅtara goal has been Responding Appropriately, what does this mean to you?
- If someone talks to me and I don't hear them, instead of saying 'huh?'
I'll say 'excuse me?' , because I really need to work on that :'3
I'll say 'excuse me?' , because I really need to work on that :'3
How can you show Responding Appropriately?
- By thinking about whats happening before responding.

No comments:
Post a Comment