Search This Blog

Saturday, 10 February 2018

Emma Week 1 Reflection


Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:  1 Week: 2
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my Instagram writing because I think I did better than I normally would and I like the language skills (I chose the bottom one) :3
What challenged me over last two weeks?
Getting used to all the different people and a new space
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I looked around the classroom when I could, so now I know where everything is
What is my personal goal for next week?
To create more quality work and make sure it is up to my standards
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
Saying 'Good Morning' to other people in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment