I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Emma, you have embraced challenge through this unit. I like the way you can tackle a problem and find somewhere to start. You are able to use a compass and protractor to help draw to scale. Remember to read through a problem multiple times to ensure you are clear on what is being asked of you.
Emma, you have embraced challenge through this unit. I like the way you can tackle a problem and find somewhere to start. You are able to use a compass and protractor to help draw to scale. Remember to read through a problem multiple times to ensure you are clear on what is being asked of you.
ReplyDelete