I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, 10 April 2019
ePortfolio Sample - Science Term 1
Emma, you have a very good overall knowledge on what acids and bases are, and how to read the pH scale accurately. You are able to describe the changes that you witnessed and describe the results of the tests which you conducted. You have reflected on your hypothesis honestly.
Your next learning step is to continue to work on forming your questions and using language which may broaden your learning.
Well done Emma.
Mrs G.
Labels:
2019,
E-Portfolio,
Mrs Gilmore,
Mrs Hunter,
Science,
Term 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment