Position and orientation
Achievement Objectives:
Level 4
Communicate and interpret locations and directions, using compass directions, distances, and grid references.
Level 5
Construct and describe simple loci.
Interpret points and lines on coordinate planes, including scales and bearings on maps.
RED OCTOBER
ACTIVITY 1
ACTIVITY 3
Create your own pathway for someone to draw.
Success criteria:
- You must use at least 5 different angles
- You must use compass directions only e.g north east
- You must use labelled axis
Self Reflection:
I think I did well in learning how to use a protractor, because although I had learnt how to use it in the past (and forgotten how to use it), I think I did really well with learning it again and getting the hang of the basics.
I think that my next step in using coordinates would be trying some harder activities using a protractor on the grid/map, as the ones we did weren't as challenging as I hoped they would be.
I think that my next step in using coordinates would be trying some harder activities using a protractor on the grid/map, as the ones we did weren't as challenging as I hoped they would be.




Emma, you are able to follow using angles and compass directions. Your next step is to work on giving clearer instructions for others to follow, particularly those using angles and a protractor.
ReplyDelete